Returns & Refunds
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- All returns must be approved first by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your original order number, name, address and reason for return. This information must also accompany your return in the package. You must wait for approval before sending your return to us.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To avoid prolonging the return process please provide the correct information by email and along with your return.
- For all Returns, the purchaser must inform us that they would like to return their goods within 30 days of the original order date. The purchaser then has a further 30 days from the date that they informed us of the return for us to receive the goods.
- If 30 days have gone by since your original order date and you have not informed us of a Return or if 30 days have gone by and we have not received your return, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a solution.
- We do not accept any liability for returns sent to us, this is the sender’s responsibility along with you covering the cost of the return postage.
- We recommend using a reliable postal service to make sure we receive the item.
Please note you will only receive our return address once your return has been approved via email.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please contact us with the original name, address and order number - email@example.com Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, this usually takes up to 48 hours.
- For the money to be returned this can take up 10 working days depending on your bank. PayPal usually 2-5 working days.
- Still no refund please check with your bank first.
- If you still have not received your refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your original name, order number and address.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com please provide original name, order number and address.
- Please note for faulty items a refund will not be processed unless the replacement item is out of stock.
- If you receive an item from us and it does not match what you ordered. Please follow the return guide above.
- Upon receipt of the returned items, we will then send out the correct items to the original postage address. Gamer Connected will cover the cost of shipping the correct items to you. If the items are no longer available a replacement will be offered or a refund will be processed.
Items are no longer required or if you have made an incorrect order.
- The purchaser is responsible for postage costs incurred in returning the goods to us.
- If you wish to exchange the goods there will be a fee of getting the new goods to you. These costs will be confirmed via email.
- Postage must be paid before any new goods will be dispatched.
- If there is an increase in price from the original items to the requested new items then the purchaser is liable to pay any extra costs due before any new goods will be sent.
- If there is a decrease in price from the original items to the new items then Gamer Connected will refund the difference to the original payment method.
- The new Items will then be dispatched to the original postage address.
If the items do not arrive.
- Gamer Connected will not investigate any Loss or Delay of item claims until at least 30 working days have gone by since the items were dispatched.
- If our investigations show that the address was not provided to us fully or correctly then we reserve the right to cancel your claim.
- If our investigations show that the goods were ‘lost’ in transit then replacement goods will be sent out to you. Under no circumstances will ‘lost’ goods be refunded.
- If 30 days have passed we will not be able to investigate the purchaser's claim of non-receipt.
- For claims of 'loss', the purchaser's details will be passed on to the postal services with the statement of non-receipt.
- These details will be held with the address and may be passed on to the authorities if there is belief that a claim is fraudulent. We reserve the right to pass on the purchaser's details if a claim is necessary. Under no circumstances will returns be accepted after a claim for non-receipt has been made.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We do not accept responsibility for 'lost' orders that have been sent to a different address other than your own living address.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- For non-receipt of item claims, Gamer Connected must be notified within 30 days from the shipment email date that the goods have not been received.